- Researchers must make an appointment, and present a photo ID for access to the St. John’s Manhattan Campus.
- Upon arrival, researchers will be asked to complete a research request form.
- Researchers may bring paper, a notebook, a laptop, a digital camera, and/or pencils (no pens or markers).
- All materials must be handled with special care for their long-term preservation. Researchers must follow staff guidelines for using library resources.
- Photocopying of archival materials and rare books is subject to approval by library staff based up physical condition of materials.
- Archival materials or rare books may not be removed from the library for any reason.