- Researchers must make an appointment with the archivist during the library’s open hours and present a photo ID for access to the St. John’s Manhattan Campus.
- Upon arrival, researchers will be asked to complete a research request form, found here.
- Researchers may bring paper, a notebook, a laptop, a digital camera, and/or pencils. Only pencil is permitted for all note-taking.
- All materials must be handled with special care for their long-term preservation. Researchers must follow staff guidelines for using library resources.
- Photocopying of archival materials and rare books is subject to approval by library staff based up physical condition of materials.
- No archival materials or rare books may be removed from the library for any reason.